Friday, October 21, 2011

so, on wed baby came and fetch me
off work and went over to my place for dinner. headed over to liang court partyworld for ktv w baby's friends :) reached hm at 3am omg and the next morning when we woke up, like headache zzz. rly is old liao. cannot maintain lol.
yesterday, we went to astons at the cathay for dinner and bought tickets for 'killer elites'. it was not bad~
baby got himself a oakley belt and got me a dress and jacket :D weeee i is love new clothessssss. hehehhe.

so now i jus finished my lunch (at this hour, thanks to a cb customer just now). keep say i go m1 la singtel la u all starhub damn lousy. wtf i feel lyk slapping his face and say go la wtf like i bother lor zzzz. damn lame one.

baby got me finalfantasy 13 to play on his ps3. and its gonna accompany thru my weekends since baby is gonna work. hehehheh <3

so its err 3 more hrs till i end work. i'll go play some dota and surf some webbby~~ cant wait to see my jarrels :)

have a good weekend all!

No comments: