Tuesday, October 18, 2011

nowadays my baby tio parking summon lyk one free flow one. previously we were having lunch at serangoon garden. the coupon was summoned like 5mins before we reach the car -.- i think we is blind la lol. eat one lunch jitao nid $50.
then one more is yesterday when he is at reservist den he park thr nvr put coupon la. then tio. another $30. at night we went over to my hse for dinner and all. stayover at my place, he park at loading bay thr= tio $100 zzzz. can more suay one lol.

anw, yesterday during my lunch break, i went agnes b and saw this ring so chio so when rels came over and fetch me, he bought the ring for me:D xiexie hubbie lim. ^_^v

so this whole week he's fetching me from work = no nee squeeze mrt and can save ezlink card $... abit contrdicting la cus his erp also exp hahahaha.
1.5 more hrs till work ends. some
pictures for you all :)

No comments: